Thread: Equalizer
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 12:37 PM   #7
partsnut
BetMix User

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckMark View Post
Ted, Lt1, partsnut,

I screwed up! I really did. I never realized how big of a LUTZ I was (thanks PA) trying to find the treasure chest but starting at me in the face was the only choice that now is RDSS. Even though I have not been on it for a while, I think that is now my plan B. Sorry to everyone, especially you Ted that I have jumbled in the head instead of me sticking to RDSS. I now do feel that I should follow what RDSS has in store for me and will continue to produce great numbers. Ted, I should have been nicer to you like in the beginning and really am sorry for what I have said to you recently. Please accept my insecure apology. My focus is NOW to focus more on my studies and only when I have free time, use RDSS for handicapping.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Conley,

There are many of us out there that are seeking the "Holy Grail" and are always looking for a better mouse trap. I have been at the game for 64 years and still look to improve my game.
When Brisnet offered free contests, many years ago, my focus was on Dr. Sartins Energy I finished in 12th and 13th Positions in 3 consecutive contests. Jimmy Bradshaw, gave me as on some insight on "early speed " when I called him from Las Vegas.
In 2009 I won the win category in the Meadowlands survivor contest and also won a few contests on PaceAdvantage including the 2009 P.A.I.H.L. My main focus was on PaceAppraiser and MPH.
Today, things have changed. The game is a lot harder then it was years ago.

Find and focus on what you believe will work for you. Test and retest before making a bet. Enter free contests. Make sure it works for you.
Because of your age, I would recommend you not make any bets at this juncture.
I don't believe you are of legally responsible age.

You have your whole life to decide if this is really what is best for you and what you want.

RDSS works for many on this board. Those that use it successfully worked hard for their success with it.
Remember, there is no free lunch.

Last edited by partsnut; 12-06-2018 at 12:40 PM.
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote