View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008, 09:33 AM   #22
Dallas4lr
Grade 1

Bill,

I agree totally, but for those of us who are trying to handicap full time over a few tracks this could do substantial damage to a bank roll. I guess we are just trying to deterimine a likely source for this anomaly, which i feel is a more worthwhile course of action rather than ignoring it and blindly handicapping another track.

Personally I would like to know if this is just isolated to this meet, the track, algorithims in rdss, the need for a profile, or whatever. I dont believe any one is attempting to diminish this great program; we just dont want to see` our bankroll go poff with no explanation or understanding.

If your handicapping three tracks and this develops in two out of the three; and it takes you two - three weeks to determine that this isnt just a bad run rather than an incompatibility with a particular track or meet this could be deadly.

I'm certainly not switching to anything else, rdss is far better than the rest of the pack. Maybe those of us who are more concerned with this can find a way to privately compare notes and findings and figure out whats going on or early warning signs, lol.

Rich, thats a great idea.

Respectfully
Carl