Thread: Bugs List!
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 01:21 PM   #15
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
As I am eliminating horses from the Win Contender window as I do in the process of handicapping each race, after a number of horses the following error message appears:
Mark, if we can prevent the error message from occurring in the first place, your subsequent attempts to recover from the problem will be eliminated, of course.

I could not duplicate the error just now (or ever). You say you you are 'eliminating horses from the Win Contender window'. From your screenshot, I'm guess in you mean that you start with all horses having a paceline selected somehow. Then you look at each horse and remove the check from the Win Checkbox in the horse header section (the top section of the screenshot you show). This means that THIS horse is in the Non-contender group.

Did I understand that right?

Then you go to each next horse, sometimes doing the same thing. After a number of times doing this, you get the error message you show. is that right?

If so, I just did several several tests - with no problem - as follows. I selected the last paceline for every horse. Then I went to each horse in turn and removed the check from the Win Contender box in the horse header until I had removed them all. No errors.

Can you duplicate this problem at will? If so, can you describe your process in more detail, and show how it's different from what I described?

Thanks!

Ted

(BTW - I moved your post from the previous, general RDSS Users private forum to this Forum and Bugs List for V2.1)

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote