View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 02:44 AM   #12
For The Lead
Grade 1

Hello Ray,

I believe I have read all your posts and with great interest.

For those who haven’t followed your posts, I recall one in which you explained how you started with $2 bets and worked your way up to the level you are at now with winnings. You have made it fairly clear that you play only when you are satisfied that the horse you are about to bet is the likely winner. And, of course, you are looking to get reasonable odds on that wager. Many times you mention “patience”, another interesting attribute. If nothing else, it shows you’re not plunging into every race you can find. I do have one request, however.

I think there are many folks out there that would love to see exactly how you approach a race.
How you pick contenders.
How you pick lines.
Anything else you can add.
It seems to me it would be very instructional and would help a lot of people get “on track”.
I believe people would love to see this kind of instruction coming from someone with the success you have had. Please take this as just a suggestion for the benefit of others.

Thank you and continued success.
FTL