View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 09:37 AM   #2
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagercapper View Post
Speaking of NHPLAY, I recently read their "user agreement" and within it there was something about agreeing to pay "all reasonable fees". What sort of fees are there?
I really don't like (financial) surprises...unless someone is going to give me money!
Paul, I have never heard of or encountered ANY fees or 'tricky gotchas' dealing with these people. Very straight shooters.

If you make an ACH deposit to your account, they will give you credit for it before it clears so you can start betting. If you 'bounce' your ACH deposit and their bank hits them with a fee, they'll pass it along to you. If you withdraw funds by ACH or check (your winnings and/or rebates), there are no fees. If you withdraw by 'wire transfer', there is a fee levied by both their and your bank which comes off of your transfer - common for wire transfers; so don't use wire-transfers (except to your Swiss bank account ).

Aside from those, I can't think of any fees in practice. Email or call me if you want more of my personal experience with them, or email them: support@nhplay.com

IMO, they really do support the horseplayer and bettor, and operate an exceptional service to increase our financial success. You will be 'surprised' though - when they give you money (rebates) which you're currently leaving on the table with every bet you make.

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote