View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 10:47 AM   #6
Ted Craven
Grade 1

If anyone is considering signing up with NHPLAY for rebates and betting tools, whether at AmWest or another ADW which they reprsent, depending on jurisdiction and volume - please remember: they operate on a referral basis. Please just write me and let me know a bit about your state or country of residence, your approximate annual betting handle and I will refer you to NHPLAY and get you set up. Please see the general info I have posted about this --> HERE.

I have been working on a tutorial video of the AmWest ADW which Dorianmode describes (a few technical glitches last week ...). I should have one up in the next few days to give people an idea of the layout and the kinds of betting tools and resources available.

I am also looking for a few volunteers who have been using AmWest for some time to make subsequent videos with (by remote connection), showing the tools in action with real bets, real-time usage approaches. If anyone would like to assist with this, please send me a PM or email. It would all be done anonymously, if that is your preference.

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 05-13-2013 at 10:49 AM.
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote