View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 10:46 AM   #7
papajohn3times
Grade 1

Hi
Being new to RDSS but not Doc Sartin's Pirco group(I joined in the late 80's after listening to some Dick Mitchell tapes were he told of the Sartin Methodology) I took off over 12 years of handicapping because of family concerns,discovering Ebay to sell my 30,000 worth of 45's and the complete destruction by the idiot legislature that totally destroyed Michigan horse racing and caused the Ladbrook corporation to demolish Detroit Race Course,which I loved. Hazel Park which gave up racing to concentrate on Harness,which fell apart for them in the past few years and now run simulcasting and so called racing?? of 3 legged animals on Friday and Saturday nights
I too would like more and more teaching posts and certainly more VIDEO posts! I learned so much from Ted,Bill and Ritchie's video's!
One problem seemed to be on some Video's the teacher's said they would do some races later and as far as I know,never did them
I respect all who respond here and Ted has been more that helpful! A true class act!
I am having some problems lately with understanding some readouts but will post specific questions when I can
Hope to hear some more from teaching members
Papa John
papajohn3times is offline   Reply With Quote