View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 02:07 PM   #9
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pktruckdriver View Post
Next 6 hours

Widespread showers and thunderstorms developing by mid-afternoon. Partly cloudy with temperatures steady or slowly rising into the low 80s. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 95%

I will do my do not rain dance for all those going today, let me know how well I did , please, lol.

Maybe an umbrella will be needed, have fun and stay dry.

patrick
Patrick,

We owe you a BIG ONE - your not-rain dance worked wonderfully on Saturday, and we had one of the best weather days I can remember at Saratoga. Perfect for watching the Alabama Stakes from the 8th pole seats. In the Friday eve seminar, we worked the Alabama as we usually do, and easily came up with Grace Hall and Questing as winners, but particularly identified In Lingerie as a strong Place contender. The thrilling finish saw Questing setting burning fractions ALL THE WAY AROUND, and In Ingerie pressing to come on at the finish for a very nice Exacta, which many of us had. Just a thrilling race by a likely 3 YO filly champion Questing.

So, thank you Patrick for your small role . Several folks asked after you, and we wished you were here.

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 08-25-2012 at 01:26 PM. Reason: spelling
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote