View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 12:54 PM   #3
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Registration - Renewal Date Incorrect, NewPace Module Missing

Quote:
When I Register my existing RDSS account by clicking the Update Button, I only get another 30 days, not my correct Renewal Date - and my NewPace module is not showing up.
If you already have an ongoing RDSS Subscription and are Registering this new update, the first time you click the Update button on the Registration Tab, your Status changes to Evaluation (Active) and the Renewal Date is extended for the normal 30 days - no Modules are shown.

To get the Status to be fully Active, the Renewal date to be the correct date and any plugin Modules (e.g. NewPace) to show up - please simply click the Update button again.

If I have never picked up your new TrackMaster account before (e.g. new Evaluation, first time registering) - the 30 days is your evaluation period and the Evaluation (Active) Status gives you access to ALL of RDSS2. As soon as I add your new ID to my RDSS Registration server, your Status will change to Active (i.e. the next time you click Update or check available cards in the Data Centre).

I know - if you're an existing Subscriber, the software should be (and will soon be) smart enough to know you the first time! I'll speak to the programmer ...

The first time you click on Update Registration Info:

Name:  reg1.png
Views: 9030
Size:  53.3 KB

The second time you click on Update Registration Info:

Name:  reg2.png
Views: 9045
Size:  34.6 KB

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 05-10-2013 at 09:48 AM.