View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 01:08 PM   #5
JimG
Grade 1

Win or lose, I truly enjoy horse racing and interacting with other horse players. I have learned from many people here and at other racing sites. I tend not to just accept everything posted as fact. I like to check things out. I keep nuggets of info/methods that work for me. I discard the rest. This website and supporting materials give a fantastic education on pace and its importance in the game. Bill, Ted, and many others have made me a better player and I am truly thankful for that.

Bottom line, we are adults. If we win or lose, that is on the individual. Not some methodology, website, another player, the moon, stars, etc. To feel otherwise is a grand failure to accept personal responsiblity for your own actions. I think until someone can realize it is their own fault for losing, they will never become anything close to a winner.

Horse racing is a very tough game. That is why it is so easy to be frustrated and looking for someone or something to blame. I wish Shoeless nothing but success. But with that said, I do not think he should trash this website as it reflects on the fine people that come here to improve their game using RDSS or whatever methods they choose. I think letting go of negativity is vital to becoming a winner at this game. I hope Shoeless let's go of the negativity and enjoys the game.

Jim