View Single Post
Old 09-19-2021, 11:49 PM   #6
ranchwest
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1retired View Post
Ranchwest

I'm a newbie and I don't have RDSS so I can't look up the race and run it on RDSS. If I had it I would. Can you tell hme what the differences were. I'm trying to make a response to Lueylump's post on the iImportance of the E/L graph. Right now, I don't see a lot of interest in the website in following up on Lueylump's post on the angle of big wins at long odds on such horses. I'm working on developing a response to his post to Ted Craven and/or everyone else showing as many examples as possible. Your example would be a big helop. Right now besides the examples that leuylump shows, I have about 5 more from surfing the website. I think it would be a goood spot play angle for all of us to have. Can you help me out with your information? I'm looking up the race now on Equibase so I will have that but I won't have the numbers.

Thanks
1 Retired

ae gi
I don't have RDSS, at least not yet. I use my own personal program.

My lines:
1) 2
2) 1
3) 3
4) 2
5) Scratch
6) 2
7) 3
8) 1
9) 4
10) 2
11) 1
12) 1
13) 3
14) Scratch

So, my high E/L horses were: 2 1 7 10 in that order. I will let you do your own analysis. But here is the order of finish:

7 (13/1)
9 (9.3/1)
2 (9.6/1)

Ex: 228.20 (2.00)
Tri: 973.70 (.50)

My point here is that I have 7 and 2 rating very poorly in TE and neither were Prime Power Top 5, yet their high E/L numbers are how it is possible to hit this large tri if you can get the 9.

Hope this helps.
ranchwest is offline   Reply With Quote