Thread: Suggestions Box
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 09:12 PM   #10
jscammer69
AlwNW1X

First of all, I love the fact that I no longer have to change the date on my computer to go back and look at old races. What a huge improvement. Now to what I would like to see:

1. All the calls for positions and beaten lengths plus all the calls for times that the Daily Racing Form publishes, or the ability to print this out (Can you print pacelines out?). This is for matching purposes especially when a race goes over a mile since the first call position and lengths is at the half mile, but we do not know where the horse was at the quarter mile. Then when you get over a mile and an eighth you don't get any quarter mile info. I realize this is not necessary for the Sartin aspect of the program but it is invaluable for "The Hat".

2. Like Mick states, I would also like the ability to select pace projection times to analyze in the adjusted screen, especially when looking at tracks such as Calder and Gulfstream with the pace differences between tracks.

3. In addition to #2 above, I would like pace projected times to match for races in the original pacelines screen going between 8 furlong and 9 furlong races. In other words, when I select the first call time for an 8 furlong race it is the quarter mile time which doesn't compare to the half mile time in a 9 furlong race.

4. The old RDSS2.06 had the ability to change races I was working on easier with the race selection at the bottom of the screen. Unless I am mistaken, now I have to select card summary and then the race.

Thanks for letting us have input!

James
jscammer69 is offline   Reply With Quote