Thread: Bugs List!
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 02:18 AM   #316
Swifty0x0
Grade 3

Working races the night before

Hi Ted,

Just wanted to let you know the issues I've seen when wanting to work races the night before. You may already be aware of these, but just in case...

If the same track had a card earlier in the day, it seems to think that tomorrow's card is today's. It shows 0 minutes to post on the last race from earlier in the day, and seems to try to find scratches from earlier in the day and apply them to tomorrow's card which causes some errors and other data peculiarities.

Naturally, there's no BRIS PL/BPP figures the night before, but when I get to post time the next day and try to refresh the TS ratings they don't show up. The only way I could get the PL/BPP figures to show up was to re-assemble the races. However, this messes up the lines I settled on the night before. I tried unchecking the "Select Pacelines during Race Assembly" before re-assembling (hoping to preserve the lines I chose), but with that unchecked the PL/BPP figures did not show after re-assembling.

I'm also trying to remember, but I think when the "Select Pacelines...." was unchecked RDSS actually cleared all the line selections when I re-assembled the races.

If there is a way to preserve lines picked the night before while trying to get the PL/BPP figures, or some kind of work around (if I wasn't doing it wrong) please let me know.

Thanks
Swifty0x0 is offline   Reply With Quote