Thread: 5-25-19 Fulcrum
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2019, 02:33 PM   #17
Mitch44
Grade 1

Bill as long as the closed minded remain so, they will remain blind to success.

At the 1990 seminar at Saratoga the specific question was asked about the Fulcrum to which Bradshaw replied he doesn't use it and "does not believe in it." In fact Bradshaw time again always placed emphasis on the fact that; "The race starts when the gate opens not at the SC." How conveniently that is left out, also the fact that the 1st call / Fr has a tremendous effect on the race and match up.

Sartin also placed emphasis on all 3 Fractions and said it wasn't pace handicapping if the 1st Fr wasn't included. He evolved and the use of all 3 Fr's propelled his programs to much greater heights plus creating more factors that are still used in the 7 Primary Factors. I.e. FX,TT & HE, also was a great help to determine deceleration between FR's for V/DC.

I'm well aware that the fulcrum is nothing like BLBL & V/DC, as the fulcrum will never produce the winners that BLBL & V/DC produces.

No "The Hat's" match up began at the 1st call / 1st FR and still does within todays RDSS. BTW the program match up was originally told to Bradshaw by Sartin. Bradshaw took it to greater heights then any other students of his. Today's RDSS program does not in any way start at the SC for the match up. Sartin also said that projecting a race and getting the woinner are two entirely different things.

Bill have a great holiday and I wish you many winners today my friend.

Mitch44

Last edited by Mitch44; 05-27-2019 at 02:35 PM.
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote