Thread: Manual For Syn2
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 11:08 AM   #4
Mitch44
Grade 1

Lefty: I have a manual but I would never sell it. As shoeless said it is in the library and can be found there.

The input needed is the track record and call times from horses that raced from that track of the lines you chosen. This all came from the DRF which was used back than. At a cost of $11 (I believe now) for the DRF, well forget about it. Its a terrible rag anyway which can't hold up to better and cheaper products nowadays.

I would recommend you and others get away from using these old programs as they do not compare or get the results that RDSS obtains. There is just no way they compare to Sartin's later improvements and programs. The RDSS program is far superior to any previous program Sartin had, sold, endorsed or developed.

Why accept inferior results and not go with the best? With the present RDSS one doesn't have to input all that stuff by hand or adjust for different tracks or variants as in the early 90's. Just choose a pace line and its all automatic to include adjusting any chosen line to todays distance.

The fact is that no older Sartin program will out perform todays version of RDSS. Use them only if you want mediocre results. Every advancement Sartin ever made is contained in RDSS and not in any other older program. RDSS has been simplified to a just few key readouts and towers over any previous program.

Mitch44
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote