Thread: Bugs List!
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 12:02 AM   #113
The Pook
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gandalf380 View Post
Pook
I found that if you access PL you get an error message. Ignore that and you can then save your data automatically. the only problem is that rx3 is messed up. However, I found that at Belmont the 3 Rx's are virtually identical in their predictive value so it is no great loss for me but I am able to save all the info automatically.
I was simply anxious to get the new totally connected RDSS update. None of the, just do this, or look over here, or ignore that etc. to get by for now stuff. And the reason for the anxiety is the, in hindsight, overly ambitious delivery dates that get blown through.

But it’s okay. I am good. As a paying customer I am allowed to complain and maybe light a little fire under Ted’s ass which he is luckily able to sit on while putting the update together.

So Ted, yes you kept me in business with the latest non-released current version that you had at the time. And I appreciate that. But you gave me the impression then and a couple of months before that, that the update was imminent.

I understand you have to do it right and obviously we want it right. There is no doubt that I and others are waiting. If RDSS was crap and the promised smooth interface was of little interest, we wouldn’t be waiting.

Thanks
Pook
The Pook is offline   Reply With Quote