View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 10:44 AM   #2
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by navyvet1994 View Post
If I do not get the Chart & PP Bundle will that affect my selections or is that quite important in setting the (+) lines?
Clinton, no. The Charts component in the Bundle data plan does not affect selections, analysis, figs available or assessing good/bad/or bad-good (+) running lines.

Currently, the Charts component in the Bundle data plan allows you to right-click the Race id of any running line on the Original screen to fetch from TrackMaster the full Result Chart of any previous race showing in a horse's PPs. From this you can answer pertinent questions about how that previous race was run, non-returning competitors, extended Trip commentary, etc.

In future, the Bundle data plan (i.e. including Charts) will be required for the following existing but mostly new, upcoming components:

- the new Rx+ screen, including BRIS Prime Power, new tote stuff, new Rx factor flavours
- including in exports to Excel (on an automated basis): race results, mutuel prices, closing and earlier Win odds, TS ratings (you can still add those manually)
- new stuff like wager creation (dutching, hedging, etc), wager submission to your ADW, Modeling

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote