Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill V. View Post
Hi Tim

Here is a race from Parx on Tuesday

The 1A was scratched

Here are the RDSS screens with the 1A scratched and with the IA back in

Either way RDSS gives the entry an 18.52 % PERCENT AND A 4.4/1 ODDS

But like I posted above I never look at the twinspires PL "sheets" so I can't comment on what they show

Attachment 46106
Attachment 46107
is it possible Tim (Lt1) is looking at a DIFFERENT online ProfitLine source which displays DIFFERENT PL values for coupled entry members?

Tim - if so, can you elaborate, maybe display, the different online ProfitLine source. The source I use (the TS ProfitLine display aboe, always gives identical PL values for both horses in a coupled entry.

Again, as I mentioned above, I intend with the next update to simply fetch the PL Odds (in my above example) from the TS Mobile odds stream, and abandon the fine-grained ProfitLine probability values I have been using. Thus, in the example above for PRX Race 5 April 23, we'd see BOTH horse #3 and #1 show as 6-1 (and NOT 5.5-1 and 5.4-1) and BOTH ranked identically. I will retain the existing means of fetching ProfitLine by logging in to TS, but the new automated procedure will happen without any initial login required.

(FWIW - I will also be adding the BRIS Prime Power number as a new external 'power number' - ranks, gaps and the number itself, and integrated into Rx if one chooses).

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote