View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 07:53 PM   #4
For The Lead
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone speed View Post
FTL.

I want to thank you immensely for your time in posting a well respected opinion in this thread. I feel that I was given a invisible defense shield against dissenting forces with your contribution......

Huey Mahl's statement that the early pace has a telescopic effect on the rest of the race has great significance in analyzing this race...."Energy expended early will not be available late."

Thanks again...
Your welcome, but I'm not sure how much of a "invisible defense shield" it is.

In the past I have taken hits for posting about races after the fact. Obviously the people that complain are just not aware of the fact that every race is approached in the same manner as the race before AND after it. I don't cherry pick races and I don't tailor the approach to the race(s) in order to get the winner. That would defeat the entire purpose of what I am trying to show, which is a logical, consistent approach that will get winners, not all of them, but many of them and some with significant prices.

If anything, I fear I may have put you in the line of fire!!