View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 12:29 PM   #9
Ted Craven
Grade 1

The numbers in the 'Stats' box are precisely what I get in the data file from TrackMaster. S/D relates to the distance grouping of today's race - all sprints or all routes for today's surface. Plus - re today's surface, if it is NOT Turf (i.e. dirt or flavour of Poly / All-weather) all dirt and Poly stats are grouped together.

I agree it is not as detailed as it could be. Also, it does not agree completely with newer TrackMaster data file contents, as displayed in some TrackMaster products (which is broken out more fine-grained).

One of numerous data-file upgrades which are possible. I can ask about upgrading this data in our RDSS data file, for a future software update.

Meanwhile, while not being indelicate, to see what a horse has been able to do in its past 10 efforts - well, we have the glorious details in the running lines. Older than that - can you rely on whether the info is still relevant, or reproducible today (e.g. once upon a time, won or placed in a race near today's distance at today's track, while not having done so recently or been entered by connections to do so recently ...)? Just asking.

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote