View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 05:31 PM   #4
Ted Craven
Grade 1

May I encourage everyone who wants to enter this Contest, to be sure to begin this coming Saturday March 9 - there are 8 mandatory Kentucky Derby prep stakes races required (from a list of 12 remaining) and 2 of them run this Saturday (Tampa Bay Derby, San Felipe Stakes). If you miss them, you'll have to include 8 of the remaining 10 prep Stakes in order to stay in the Contest.

It's important to be organized and know WHEN the Stakes races run so you don't run out of opportunity.

If you are not already a member of PaceAdvantage.com, you'll need to Register (just like you did for PaceandCap.com) --> here. Don't leave this until the last minute, as it sometimes takes a few days.

If you happen to find yourself not yet activated at PaceAdvantage.com (where the Contest is being held) and a few days have passed and you're waiting to make a Contest selection, you can make it here in an emergency only until you are Registered there. In this case, please also send me a Private Message or email, and I will try to expedite your Registration.

A reminder: here is the Contest Forum at PaceAdvantage.com --> here.

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 03-04-2013 at 05:34 PM.
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote