View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 10:06 AM   #4
NeedForSpeed
AlwNW3X

Also to add… I’ve always been a loser at the track. Not that I haven’t had my good days or a stretch where I thought I finally had the formula. So you might ask how come the longevity? Because I keep a strict budget and stick to it. I’m paid quite well in my profession and there is spending money left over when it’s all said and done. I can think of nothing better than to go to the track with it. I love the track all of my favorite times (don’t tell my wife) have to do with being at the track. But I don’t need the track. When the budget is gone then so am I. I’ve gone 1 to 2 years at a time away from the track. When the budget is built back up I am right back.
I regret that I didn’t cross paths with the Sartin group when he was alive I think I would have embraced all of it. It was like 2 entities in a parallel world we both had the same interests the stars just never aligned. The video seminars look like a blast! To meet Doc Sartin I think that would have been special. You mention that you thought I’ve been part of the methodology for a while. I am an avid reader and everything I have read so far has struck a chord with me.
So here I am. Can I become a consistent winner? Who knows but I will enjoy giving it a try.