Thread: Bugs List!
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 03:38 PM   #249
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Another complication of the TwinSpires tote access problems of earlier this month (May 2019) not addressed by the emergency update V2.1.049.11 - is that the Download Mutuels button is not working on the Card Summary for the track today and on the MyRaces Card Summary for all or filtered races today, and on the Rx and Rx+ Analysis screens.

It is working still on the Entries screen for an individual race, though you must login to a valid TwinSpires account. After you fetch race Mutuels this way (from TwinSpires) they do appear on the Rx and Rx+ Analysis screens (just the Mutuels button to fetch them does not work on those screens).

Since that emergency update, I have corrected a bunch of RDSS code for another update (though not yet those fetch Mutuels buttons) but will have them not only working but also no longer requiring a TwinSpires login account (since they are available without an account). As before, you'll be able to download ALL Mutuel results and prices for the entire day in the MyRaces module, or for a single track via the track's Card Summary screen.

I would like to give a timeframe for this next update, but I will just say for the moment that it will be soon (June).

On the topic of Result Charts since it was asked today in another thread - for some time the RDSS Bundle data plan which includes downloaded complete Result Charts (in XML format) has been useful ONLY to permit looking up PAST complete Charts for any running line in a horse's Past Performances.

As of yet (and only due to underwhelming demand) RDSS does not import those downloaded Results for TODAY's races into the RDSS database. (FWIW, per the RDSS TrackMaster data plan page, here is the message about that: http://www.paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5339 ). If you have been downloading Result Charts, in due course all your saved Chart files will be able to be processed retrospectively. I do plan to get this finally done this year (2019).

Right now, the only way Results and prices show up in RDSS is - as described initially above - if you download them race by race from the Entries screen, though bulk downloads will be re-enabled in the next update.

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 05-24-2019 at 10:01 PM. Reason: spelling
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote