View Single Post
Old 07-31-2016, 03:48 PM   #10
Latekick
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by barb craven View Post
Race 1. 3,9,7,5. Question - why line 5 for #3? Why not line 3 or 3 and 4.

Race 4. 5,7,2,9. We used the same lines for the 5 and 9. I think we used differing lines for some of the other horses.

Race 6. I see you used lines 1 and 4 on the 2. There are enough turf lines to use. When this is the case, use the best 2 turf lines. I'm not going to post screen shots, throws me off. Just will give you the 4 contenders. In this case I used lines 3 and 6 for the 2, in which case the 2 will be eliminated. My contenders in order of rank are 8,4,6,7.
Thanks for noticing. Earlier i did a quick scan through and didn't pay much attention to the lines i was choosing as i was busy with something else. Was planning on going back and re- working the races i did during this time and I'm glad you gave me a small shortcut to go fix up on some things i rushed over.
I will repost my readouts soon. In the 6th i have 8-4-2-7 instead of 8-4-6-7. The 2 was ranked better TT than the 6 off of line 6 for me. Maybe i am missing something?

I plan on spending much more time with line selection and contenders later today when i get some time.
Latekick is offline   Reply With Quote