View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 04:45 PM   #3
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Mike, I have been working on that upgrade (as well as a few other things). All I can say is that I do intend to deliver something in the next several months which at least covers the instabilities and irritations I mentioned in that announcement last year. Some of it is more work than I thought, some is done. Migrating to the current development environment of my tool (PowerBuilder) has been more work than I thought, as has been integrating another ADW for tote data access (Amwager).

This problem with Gulfstream (and recent similar issues) was not even on the radar last year, but clearly needs to be dealt with.

FWIW, a 64 bit version will be available (in addition to an ongoing, updated 32-bit version) but that's not as big a solution as some might think.

I am sorry it has taken so long. I can understand your and others' frustration with some of the glitches and workarounds. I'll make an announcement about a release schedule when I am closer to asking some high volume users test what I have - hopefully by sometime in Spring.

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote