View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 01:38 PM   #41
Ted Craven
Grade 1

I just wanted to post the weekly standings in the PAIHL Team Contest so far and give a tip-of-the-hat to all the RDSS Teams and their members who are doing VERY well indeed this year, as this contest enters the homestretch of regular season play.

With 2 regular season games remaining (the next 2 Saturdays), 5 of the 6 RDSS affiliated Teams are in the top half and qualify for the Playoffs. Team Texas seems to have been having a rough season this year, though not 'technically' out of the playoffs yet. We can hope for a late season 'move' against the field a là Zenyatta, but they'll need some help and prayers.

Introducing the Players (in current order of standings):

RDSS Team Sartin: Hoof11, Midland333, Ted Craven

Squatheads RDSS : Dogkatcher, Goatchaser, Auntjanet

RDSS Rebels: pktruckdriver, rmath, Buffaloxp

Team Pens Pens
RDSS
: Rverge, cdax, Gaz

RDSS Dangerous Dams and a Dude: RichieP, Barb Craven, Old Arkie Gal

Texas RDSS: botc, Procefus, dcn7272

I want to say a particular, and personal word of thanks to my team-mates: Hoof11 (Gil) and Midland333 (Mike). You guys have been amazing each and every week, not the least when I could NOT figure out how you chose winning horses I could not get in the ball-park, AND when you permitted me to submit my picks you both saw as clear losers in advance It has been a true team effort: thanks to Captain Gil for collating and submitting the picks every week!

To all the Teams, I say well done and hoping EVERY one makes it to the Playoffs beginning April 20. The Contest ends on Kentucky Derby Day, so hope to be playing against three of you the last 2 days!

All the best,

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote