View Single Post
Old 12-31-2021, 02:50 PM   #16
Lt1
Grade 1

Ok 1R. The Gasper story is a winded one. I got a flyer from him selling his book about how he transformed horses like Moro from claimers to stake horses. I call him and he talked me into taking a month of his service. Since I wasn't doing much capping I agreed. Anyway he sent me the book along with a small book containing several trainer angles. I found 1[the apprentice angle very effective at Parx]. These horses were hitting the ex almost 50% of the time. When I told him about it he asked if I would do NY and Fla . I did . At that time his operation was Wed to Sun. The very 1st NY play was a mdn at Bel who came from the clouds paying $94. After that he convinced his big players to look at Parx also. I would do the capping and call in the picks for Mon & Tues and I give him the angle horses Wed to Sun for NY and Fla. We had a great deal of success both with the angle horses and just normal capping. His whales loved the results and starting playing Parx. That's pretty much the short version.
Tim
Tim