View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 09:20 AM   #5
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptDon100 View Post
I looked at the ARTpro website, Does this help in wagercapping. Looks like a lot of good information?
Don, I have subscribed to ATRPro for 8 years now - a serious piece of tote analysis software. Before I did, I had created the Supertote tote connection to RDSS and a few initial tote relationship calculations (e.g. Tote Xray). I have long had plans to build-out the tote board analysis and wager construction tools within RDSS (and still do ...).

Meanwhile, there is ATRPro. It does not do past-performance based handicapping - you supply that yourself from your own tools (e.g. RDSS) - then watch for whatever confirming tote action you like, or pricing info given on exotic pools. You can also specify wagers and upload them to several ADWs. In general - it's where I am going with RDSS' tote/wager creation tools, though it has many more features than I probably will ever include in RDSS.

Re wagercapping - given live integration of odds, pool percentages and Tote Xray relationships - juxtaposed with the BL/BL and all other Analysis screen info - you have all you need for 'wagercapping' decisions already within RDSS. Though, there is always room for practically infinitely more nuances ...

At $99/year - ATRPro is a no-brainer.

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote