View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 10:54 PM   #1
omar
Grade 1

Unhappy Maximum Security

O where o where can Max. S be, o where o where can he be?? I don't see him listed for the BC Classsic. More sour grapes from the connections- they "know" they have the best horse and they don't have to run him to prove it!! Bolderdash, and if I had a horse that would be his name. My guess is that they're pointing him for the Pegasus in January at Gulfstream, a track he won at, and Hope that not many horses show up to face him. Remember Hope is not a handicapping factor. If I was his competition for every closer in the race I would enter a rabbit to challenge him. If he's as good as the owner claims it shouldn't matter, should it. How's this for irony, one horse gets dq'd from a race that probably would have made him best 3yo and another moves up via a dq to claim that title!!
Your raving,scathing,raving racing critic, Omar!
P.S. somebody replied on another site that The Cigar Mile will be the next race he's entered in and scratched out of!!

Meadowlands grass racing tomorrow and probably will give Laurel a look. Rain overnight at Keenland.

Last edited by omar; 10-11-2019 at 10:57 PM.
omar is offline   Reply With Quote