View Single Post
Old 07-31-2016, 12:25 PM   #3
Latekick
Grade 1

Hi Barb,

First off thanks for sharing your find. I am in the same boat as you when it comes to using RDSS. I tend to find ways to manipulate RDSS to let it do the work and i analyze in the data that it produces. I love working with RDSS and studying the best possible ways to input the most effective information, because in the end, what you get out of it is only as good as what you put into it. So i am very glad to see you have figured out a way to manipulate the program in a way that provides constant results if done the right way!

Your thread is very informative, i do have a few questions however if your willing to answer.

First, will you use the best two TPP lines even if one of them/ or both of them are dirt lines? Same for sprint and route lines, will you use one sprint and one route if that is all the horse has to offer? Will you use two spirit lines in a route if the horse has never routed?

Next, Do you worry at all about layoff horses? Meaning will you still go 6 and 7 back for the two best TPP lines if the horse is coming off of a longer than 90 day layoff, or, do you try to stick to the best of the last three comparable races?

I believe that this idea and method may become a major teaching point to those who want to use RDSS. Turf racing is tricky, but if one is able to input this kind of information into such a powerful tool like RDSS, the profits can be astounding. I love what we have here, I'm always a fan of learning new ways to study RDSS and ways to use it. Thank you for sharing and i will be giving this a try today!
Latekick is offline   Reply With Quote