Thread: Great People
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2005, 04:36 PM   #4
RichieP
Grade 1

Thumbs up Wow!

I don't even know where to start. I wish that Phase,Shoe, Pino lived here. The most SINCERE people anyone can hope to meet.

Brooks: I know where Binder gets his class from. He is super sharp judging class at Monmouth and is getting the hang of Val3 thanx to his son's help. He did all the driving and still was rarin to go when the races came up! Thanx Brooks! You and Mrs. Bocce are like my second family.

Shoeless: Jeff I owe you big time. You are the nicest man with the biggest heart. All kidding aside here. Anyone who is a friend of yours is very lucky indeed. Your ability to select contenders and pacelines is very strong. Pino is right on here.

Phase: Your son is the spittin image of you man! We could see the love in his eyes looking at you and vice versa. Something really to behold. You are very prepared for your day at the races and what I took from you was just that. Having a game plan complete with a layout of possible races to wager on> You are very thorough and hit a beautiful bomb. Thanx for making me feel so comfortable meeting someone for the first time. My best to your son please!

Pino: You are so cool it's crazy. I love your accent lol Your programming skills u showed me are unreal I feel like we are related and that I have known you for years Pino I mean that You ever need anything u got it! I can not refuse you If I did u might send Uncle Vito after me u know the real real quiet guy that says nothing but then pulls the stiletto on ya!! Omerta

Binder: The sheer POWER of your abilities hit all of us yesterday. I truly don't know what the heck else to say except THANK YOU !!! I personally think u should attempt to find Doc man just to try and let him know how much he means to ya. He was crazy about you Bill u were special to him he told me so himself. Wow have u done him proud buddy!

Hey maybe next time we can all meet up say at Binder's track " Philly" how cool would that be Meeting other new friends would be fantastic. It really is all good

Richie
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote