View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 08:22 AM   #17
RichieP
Grade 1

Well a 21.4/45 pace sealed the earlies(4,6) fate and the race goes OTE with the 5 hammering them (odds going up late paying $7.40 for the WIN)and the 2 getting up for 2nd at a big number. OTE runners finished 1-2-3 with the 1a hitting the board 3rd.

Bill L uses creative wagering and hits the $84.00 exacta with only 2 combinations!! Very nice stuff man!

Blackgold, Bill V and Dave Edwards - Thank you VERY much for taking the time for great feedback!! I know the effort that is needed to do this!!

Pook - First THANK YOU for taking part in these races! Ok about why this race was posted:
EVERY race I put up here in this forum the WINNER is supposed to be OTE. EVERY RACE. Whether it's from matching early runners or "too fast too early" runners the outcome is SUPPOSED to be OTE for the WIN. Doesn't always work out that way or the wrong OTE wins but that's the "planned" outcome! Now you know my secret sauce!

PS - an early horse who also can pass horses and run well with an OTE style (especially if it is the LAST race) is multi-styled and very dangerous.

Bill V (The Binderator!)- Ill be sure to put up races with your "late in the day doubles"!!!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhh Joe! I hope you are doing great
Attached Images