View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 09:12 AM   #25
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by highvoltage88 View Post
First question is where to begin? I have seen read the yellow manual and the red manual and then the follow ups but it would be nice to have some actual handicapping. There is so much going on I find out it hard to pick anything ! What to look for ? A beginner Manual for the 2014. Clinic idea sounded really exciting!
HighVoltage ,

Alas these Clinics never got off the ground, though it is surprising to read just how long ago I announced this ... Injury, then a layoff, then ...stuff. My general excuse the past while has been that I am working on enough new things for the next version of RDSS that any formal videos I make will appear outdated within a few months. So I have held back (and held back ...).

On the other hand - I do about 1 remote tutorial session per week with people who ask me (per the invitation in the RDSS Getting Started email). As you've seen in this thread - you can get a lot by asking

On the other other hand - maybe we should just do a small group anyway - next week?

HighVoltage - if you'd like to connect, just email me - I have some time today (this weekend is busy), or suggest a time next week. You also have (Dick's) Rmath invitation - an excellent resource!

cheers,

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote