View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 05:59 PM   #4
Mitch44
Grade 1

While the Lasix issue is another complete issue it was obviously done at this time for PR
reasons. Tracks all over the country are using L and not having the problems of SA.

No, the real issue is the track. And many of the new protocols are good steps , some of which should have been implemented long ago.

Protocols may win the PR campaign but the real war will be determined by the track itself. Sooner or later they'll have to spend money to fix the problem. No matter what they do I hope they address the drainage issue because it will rain again in sunny California.

And the BC this year is at best cloudy as many won't make the trip. As handicappers the ones that do make the trip, well we won't know until after the race how it handles that situation. Another unknown. I guess they never heard of phasing in races with this new policy and within a reasonable amount of time then eliminate it. As bettors just shut up and deal with it, somehow if horses could talk I don't believe anything would change.

Mitch44
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote