View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 05:08 PM   #8
partsnut
BetMix User

Quote:
Forecast: Do you have any other suggestions for me? After a long hiatus, I've really gotten into the Methodology, and would love to use my old Energy and Kgen programs.

Thanks for any help you can provide

This is how I did it:
1 - Find " Total Commander" on the internet and download a copy.
It's free shareware. Then install it. This is a "shell" program similar to Windows Explorer but it has a lot of nice features.

2 - Once you have Total Commander up and running you will see that the screen is split into two sides and that you can put the "A" on one side and the "C" directory on the other side. Put your disk for "Energy" into your "A" drive and copy the files to "C" drive in a Directory or folder you will have to create called Energy. Once this is accomplished you will need
to put an additional file into your newly created Energy folder. It is called "Everlock". If you need this file just send me an email.

3 - Once you have done all of the above, you can go back into Total Commander, Click on the Energy folder and then from the command header
which is located near the top of your screen you can access DOS.

4 - When you access DOS, type "Everload". You will get a successful response on your DOS screen. Then at the prompt, you type "Energy".

Last edited by partsnut; 10-27-2006 at 03:34 PM.
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote