View Single Post
Old 03-30-2019, 07:40 AM   #35
Mitch44
Grade 1

Shoeless:
I remember upon joining this site and that Black Magic came up in a discussion. You accused me "trolling" the site as if to subvert it etc. Your obviously a Pizzolla fan which is fine but in a forum people are allowed to express their opinions even when one disagrees with that opinion.

As I stated then that after giving it a 90 trial I'm well qualified to comment on it however giving an opinion and "trolling" are entirely two different matters. For those that are unaware of Pizzola he was thrown out of the Sartin group by none other than Sartin himself for stealing along with Schmitz.

As Sartin I have always placed integrity very high in my life. What I do here is try to help members and inform after which it is up to them to choose their own course of action. Some just for personal reasons refuse to let something go and play childish last word games. Many here like my posts but of course there are those that don't and that's fine. Its all about choice but that choice and options has to be available, its a give and take. Forums are discussions and in any free flow of information everything isn't agree on, to have less would not be conducive to learning.

I did try to find your " trolling" post however with over 3,000 posts what a valuable waste of my good time. However I did fine an interesting post of yours dated 30 June 2013 titled "Truth of the Matter" to which you state; " It is unbelieveable in thisday and age how you cant voice your opinion even on a horse race message board.

The powers to be here make like they are trying to help you but the
truth of the matter is all they are doing is trying to sell RDSS."

All I can say Shoe is that it appears I stand in good company with the owner and his Mom on this site. Therefore I must thank you for the compliant as its the best one I had today.

I gave my good friend Lt1 a tip about NIP's. NIP is an acronym for Negative Influence People. Horseracing is full of NIP's and if one associates with them they tear you down and can greatly effect your game. I avoid them at all costs but will not stand for personnel attacks and always fight back. Momma did raise a fool and getting bullied isn't in my DNA as I'm a product from the school of hard knocks.

You can have the last word am I'm moving on to my main objective of winning.

Mitch44

Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote