View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 09:24 AM   #7
RichieP
Grade 1

Hi Bill
Love the HAT on you! You look like a real COOL CAT

I saw some of your hits including that nice pick 4 you hit last weekend, paid beautiful!

I'm taking a bunch of tracks when I have time to play, looking for spot plays 1 horse to win and they have to be at least 4/1 or more to bet. Minimum betting entries have to be 7 otherwise not even looking at the races (no maidens). NO 7.5f, 8.2f, 8.3f, 9.5f races I don't even bother looking at them complete waste of time for ME.

Aqu 7th yesterday was my other nice win based on same FPLR spot play, fighting at 1st call at least etc etc that guy paid $13.80. also had 6 losing bets beside the 2 winners to keep it real.

I'm also taking my bet and keying him on top over 2 other horses for a shot at the exacta (happened to hit both of those with my winners yesterday which was nice) and a 50 cent tri key with the same setup and horses. Its kind of a "poor mans" way to bet a little and if I'm really right make a nice hit.

my spot plays:
1) FPLR
2) 3 matching earlies
3) today is 3sl, horse showed something 1st race back then ran bad and has back Powerlines that makes him a winner (or super competitive)
4) VERY fast sprinter stretching out today for the FIRST time against routers who are more than a full second slower than the sprinter

Bill when you get time please check your PM ok? I cant wait to see you for some Binder action!! # in my book