View Single Post
Old 01-29-2021, 12:32 PM   #8
Mitch44
Grade 1

Thanks Ted. As Bradshaw would say;" You have to use what you have." Sorry about the wrong forum as I thought it was posted in the General, which is where I try to post them.

Speaking of blabbing,most refuse to bet others picks. Something I seldom do is get hung up and not get my bet in,even when conversing with others. Talking w/ LT1 I blew a $12.80 winner, after which I offered him the rest of my longshots to no avail. Even after it won he said he never would have bet it in a million years. I doubt anyone else would have either. The horse really should have paid much more but I suppose the connections bet it. "The Monkey" hit 3 Md. race three days in a row for big profits, two FTS and a second time starter.

Their there for the interpretation. While I'm not presently using RDSS most members fail to use many of the tools within it, I agree very much with you on that point Ted.

I look at workouts for all types of races that I play using Sartin guidelines and with an understanding of his concept to workouts. Every race and workout contributes to improving or declining form, therefore I always consider them even in G 1's. However like anything, to include good factors, we run into multiple horses with good rating or ranking that must be separated and decided on. In this example 4 horses all with good w/o ratings.

I strongly agree Ted that if they don't understand Sartin's concept of workouts and form they should use the workout tool and ratings within RDSS.

Mitch44
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote