View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 08:46 PM   #20
Bill V.
The egg man

will do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch44 View Post
The only line I would have changed is on the #1 horse and would have used L 2 which more fits his running style otherwise little difference in TPR.

A very contentious race and a great challenge to handicappers but very gettable. Would have been a great race to put up much earlier for followers to get involved. At these levels they can be very good challenge.

Mitch44
Hi Mitch
Yes it was, I missed this one but the numbers as you say were tight.
I looked at line 2 also. The 84 EPR is not really this horse's comfort zone
We can see this by the much shorter blue LPR line, The blue lines for line 2-10 which shows its normal LPR style/ability is to run with much more late energy,
I looked at its + lines and thought " positionaly too far back" looking at line 1
I said what was its excuse ? The comments "4 path btwn no late bid" so I don't know . I went with error on the side of off form, Looking at line 3, at the same distance and surface but against better shows nothing with only a 169 TPR

As far as this race, I only put up my work up to show Mike B some of the ways I go about using the fulcrum, I wanted to post the fulcrum before the race, so I could show its ability, I only had 10 minutes.
Once the race was over I figured i would post up my looks
i will post practice races in their own threads and i will give us all more time

If you would like me to post a race to give you enough time to work it.
ask me

Good skill
Bill
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote