View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 05:04 PM   #8
Mitch44
Grade 1

Hello CheckMark,

Allow me to clarify my post. Those things(Tot. Energy, TPR, POR & POH) are all good indicators of a good line that previously didn't exist for all the horse's races and are dinosaurs as compared to Preceptor. Preceptor will outperform them all when it comes to getting the correct line. They consist of the 3 Fractions. Sartin later compounded those Fractions which moved his concepts forward. The Preceptor contains compounded Fractions and at least 7 compounded Primary Factors.

Additionally it compares one line against another to determine which is best. Tot Energy. POR ,POH and TPR doesn't do that. Its able to determine internal moves that the human misses while the others just add up the 3 Fractions.

Its Sartin best factors all rolled into one. Now there are other factors that will beat Preceptor for final decisions WHEN COMPARING ALL LINES CHOSEN OF ALL CONTENDERS.

There are other things TPR,Tot. Energy, POR & POH can be used for and its nice to have it all done for you however comparing the lines within a single horses chart Preceptor rules for the correct line and following Sartin guidelines for picking the correct pace line. Don't believe me keep records of all that stuff and research it yourself.

Best of luck CheckMark,
Mitch44
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote