Thread: AOdds Gold
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2020, 10:59 PM   #10
cratman
cratman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch44 View Post
thelyingthief:

I spent 20 years in the military and place a high degree on integrity (honesty) and would not lead one down a path of destruction. You can choose your own path and become a loser etc. That's a personal choice but not one I'll make for them, their free to choose as are you any direction or fork in the road, so be it.

On this site I try to pass on my knowledge and experiences to prevent the hardships I've endured in this journey. I have no stake in RDSS, that is I get no royalties for recommending it etc. In fact I disagree with some here who promote old programs and don't care who doesn't like it. Rdss is Ted's program and him and Bill V. own the site, that ownership allows them to control it and run it the way they choose. I do know one thing having personally know Sartin and that is if he were alive he would not condone these old programs.

I don't know where you come off as "waving your possession before my nose. " Apparently you confuse good advise with not getting your way. So childish indeed. . . . " with a preposterously moral overtone? Very, very political." First of all I see absolutely nothing political about this whatsoever. I'm proud to have integrity and the courage to tell it like it is.

Life has thicken and hardened my skin and if you thing your comments will send me on some quilt trip and rush out to the post office, all I can say it only hardened my resolve. Don't hold your breath!!

To resort to name calling says volumes about you and more that it does about me. Perhaps your screen name says more about you than I ever thought it did, and maybe says it all.

Mitch44
I recollect Howard saying at a seminar that one should use whatever works for you and only move on to another if it improves your results.
cratman is offline   Reply With Quote