View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 06:35 PM   #10
Bill V.
The egg man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Lyster View Post
Bill,

Just a question. Is the CSR stat shown in your post, the original CSR that you get when you open RDSS or is it the adjusted CSR (if required)?

The reason I ask is when, say, a horse is running today at 9F but its last or second last race was an 11F or 12F race the usually slow adjusted speed rating from the marathon makes the CSR rank vs the other horses so low as to not be in the top 5 CSR. The CSR can also be low if the last or second to last race involved a significant trouble notation, in which case you might want to have the program not use the troubled race.

Regards,
Hi Bill

Lovely weather we are having here in Northern San Diego. If I could I would be building an Ark

Bill What I posted from my model is out of the box RDSS. I am not sure how to adjust the CSR numbers

What I can do is post my SoCal model sorted to eliminate any race longer than 8.5 furlongs. This way in the few instances were a horse had been running marathons, and now is cutting back to 8.5 or less, I don't think the percentages would be much different.

Here is the chart from above but with no races longer than 8.5 furlongs

Name:  only less.PNG
Views: 958
Size:  20.7 KB
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote