View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 08:34 PM   #22
Mitch44
Grade 1

Thanks Brian.

For clarity and those that may be confused. When I talk about modeling the factors in RDSS, I'm talking about the specific factors that appear on each screen and there are many. Its like shopping for a new car and getting the most bang for your buck. What is the performance record of this car or in other words what is the performance record of this factor. There is good stuff on several screens and there is well, I wonder why its even there stuff?

Once you have this information you can get a piece of the puzzle here another piece from another screen and soon you'll have a picture of the puzzle at hand. Otherwise you can either be overwhelmed with all this data or be able to zero in on the real important stuff.

All this is different than say a track profile which is track specific and where your attempting to determine what it takes to win at that track. Such as % Med by distance and surface or the beaten lengths at the second call. A Brohammer model or a track profile are more advanced concepts.

Learn to crawl than you can walk or run. Is FW more important than TT ? When you don't understand something such as % Med. than read up on it in past Follow Up's to understand its concepts and how to employ it. Don't get confused by factors such as FW & TT verses concepts such as % Med or the counter energy horse etc. You'll need to know concepts also but first narrow down to key factors first.
Mitch44

Last edited by Mitch44; 05-30-2017 at 08:36 PM.
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote