Thread: Pandemic Living
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 03:36 PM   #19
CheckMark
Conley

This COVID-19 scandal has gone too far and can only get worse if we do not self quarantine. I am a student who is graduating this year at high school and I myself would like to carry on and continue to work on something while us students are stuck at home. I am also missing out on having experience working in a fast paced environment at my local racetrack Grand River raceway in Elora. I am doing co-op there and have not been able to work their since my keraconous surgery and now sitting here at home due to COVID-19. I just pray that everyone here at Pace and Cap, Pace Advantage, RX Forum, my friends, my co-workers and especially my family that we can ALL GET THROUGH THIS! If we all do our part, we can get back to normal living and not in a world where there is people hoarding items, panicking and closures everywhere. As of right now there is still horse racing on and hoepfully that is still a go for the next few weeks for entertainment purposes lol and to practice my Handicapping so that I can get better as my (hopefully) career in the world of horse racing live on in me!