View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 04:01 PM   #6
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Delayed

It looks like the Final Update for RDSS 2.2 won't make it this weekend . Feedback from the 2nd Round of testing has some maddening inconsistencies from live Tote data, Scratches and Mutuel Results/Prices.

My plan now is to stabilize the software and issue an update early next week (i.e. before Breeders' Cup) so that everyone can at least use it without the slowdowns of the past several months, plus have access to ProfitLine and Prime Power Ratings from TwinSpires if they want them.

You can use Tote and live Scratches if you want, or shut them off.

There's also a new Download Software Updates button in RDSS to get the latest updates when any are available without having to go the Paceandcap website to download it in your browser. (Makes it a lot easier to install updates).

I'm sorry I missed the October delivery date - I did my best. Some of the testers found stuff which did not appear in my testing or which I overlooked. Still working on those items, mostly Tote/Scratch related. I don't want to just frustrate people by sending out software with raised expectations, only to have it still too buggy.

I will still email all current RDSS users and update this space when it's ready.

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 10-31-2020 at 04:05 PM.
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote