View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 05:44 PM   #2
JimG
Grade 1

Bill,

Thanks for posting. I enjoyed listening to it. Howard and the early members of Pirco have really helped shaped many terrific concepts that are evident in many quality software programs today. Newer people to horse racing just cannot easily discern the influence these people had on today's game. I am sorry that I was not following horse racing in earnest during those golden years but I can honestly say there has been no bigger influence on the upswing in my handicapping and betting in the last 5 years than Michael Pizzolla and Bob Cochran. Both of these men were original members of Pirco and I am sure Howard would agree that all of the teachers at Pirco brought something unique to the table that when brought together, was truly something special.

Bill V., Richie P., and Ted C. are the voices of the current generation of future pace handicappers that choose to apply the Sartin methods. I am sure Howard is extremely proud of the sharing nature that each of you bring to the table, along with a unique teaching perspective. Any success that each of you derive is very deserved.

Again, thanks for sharing and congratulations on a great Saratoga weekend.

Jim

Last edited by JimG; 08-18-2008 at 05:48 PM.