View Single Post
Old 05-30-2022, 01:50 PM   #71
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Congratulations again to mattshan (Blake) and to Mitch44 for their 1st and 2nd place finish in the Contest! And thank you to everyone for making it possible.

Since Blake is donating his Prize to the funding of P&C (thank you Blake, so generous!) - please everyone send their Entry Fee to me rather than to the winners. I will hold Blake's share (70% = $370) against recurring annual costs for the site and send Mitch his share (30% = $130), these amounts are minus their own $50 Entry fee.

For US based players, please send $50 by PayPal to sales@sartinmethodology.com (the usual RDSS processing address). Do NOT let PayPal force you to convert that to Canadian $ - just select US$ as the currency to send. If any problems, please email me.

For Canadian players, you can use Interac E-transfer (cheaper than PayPal) to send $63 to ted@sartinmethodology.com in Canadian Funds. Today, US$50 = CAD$63 (exchange rate by my bank = about 1.271).

Thanks again to Bill Lyster for stepping up to make all this possible for us. Bill, we love you and forgive any scrambles which happened at the end - something was always going to happen

Looking forward to next year! Have a good Memorial Day to everyone in the US, and Happy Monday to the rest!

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote