View Single Post
Old 07-31-2021, 05:15 PM   #20
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisha View Post
Hi Ted,
I hope you had a great birthday!

I spoke to Don today from Nhplay. He said I would have to contact AmWager in order to fund my account. Would you forward me the email address for your AmWager contact or a support email address for AmWager?

When I click on "Fund Now" from the AmWager page, I get a popup that says "Welcome to AmWager...Check you email for the verification link...if you don't see the link, click here to resend it" and that gives me another error [object Object].

Kisha

Kisha, I sent you a few emails on this just now. Don's right - from your state, it's actually better to go directly through AmWager: you get to bet, live and replay video and maybe a few points in rebate. I sent you the AmWager Customer Service # (503 894-6983) - Cory or Andrew, super helpful.

Otherwise, if someone lives in a 'good' state/country, better to go through NHPLAY.com. ('Good' states are all US States except those listed in the opening main post in this wagering sub-forum).
Please note: Unfortunately, if you live in some US States you cannot join this Player’s Organization. They are: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North & South Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Virginia. (Please contact me for options).
Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote