Thread: Sunday May 9
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 03:11 PM   #76
Ted Craven
Grade 1

No worries Mike! Sorry for the confusion, but please see below (I heard from Ray) -

I suggested and Ray agreed that the simplest way to make use of his prize was to contribute it to the annual web hosting fees to keep the lights on at PaceandCap.com. It costs about $260 per year for that, so Ray's $390 prize pays for about 1.5 years.
Anyone who has not yet sent their prize money payment to Ray, please send it to me instead - by PayPal to sales@sartinmethodology.com. If you already sent it to Ray (Buffaloxp), I'll get it from him, no worries.
In addition, I will commit to providing 3 half-year RDSS subscriptions (3 x $80) to 3 new RDSS users. I will mention this on the RDSS Subscription page as soon as I can.

If anyone knows of a NEW person who might like to try RDSS and would be serious about it, you could refer them to me (I'll only consider this 'scholarship' subscription with a referral from someone I know, thanks).

Ray - I hope this is in keeping with what you had in mind to 'pay it forward'. Congratulations again!

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote