View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 10:29 AM   #1
Ted Craven
Grade 1

A few Tickets left for DMR!

This thread is for purchasing tickets for seats at our group table at the Del Mar gathering the weekend of August 14 and 15. We'll get the tickets from Del Mar in early July and will mail them out to folks who sign up here.

Tickets are $10 per person per day, which covers the table fee, PayPal charges and postage to mail the tickets to you. So, if you wanted to attend both days, you need 2 tickets and the cost would be $20. If you are attending both days with a spouse or friend, for example, you need 4 tickets and the cost would be $40 total. Just select the quantity of tickets you need. Please include your mailing address in the purchase instructions (or send to me by Private Message). Please state which day(s) the tickets are for.

You have the option to pay using either your PayPal account or your credit card (both via the PayPal button below).

Number of Tickets remaining:

Saturday - 8

Sunday - 7

Our table accommodates 24 people, so the tickets are first come first served. However, if enough people sign up early enough, possibly we can get another table. I'll keep a running tally here of how many seats remain, and remove the purchase button when there are no more left.

We won't be having a formal seminar at this year's event, but we may be able to begin mid-morning, giving us a few quieter hours to compare notes about the day's races or go over any interesting handicapping discussion.

If you'd like to announce that you're coming, just say so in a reply to this post!

I'm very excited about going to this new track (for me) and reconnecting with some of my friends!

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 08-07-2010 at 11:11 AM. Reason: update # of tickets remaining
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote